Please note: If you are making a booking for today or tomorrow, please call (08) 8563 3177 to ensure your spot is secure – leave a voice message if call is not answered and we can get back to you! Please note that email bookings are checked as often as possible however in busy times (eg weekends and school holidays) may only get checked once a day. Thank you
Phone: (08) 8563 3177
For all general bookings or group booking enquiries fill out contact form below or
For all other enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 89 Menge Road, Tanunda 5352
Postal: PO Box 689, Tanunda SA 5352
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO BAROSSA BOWLAND + MINI GOLF
BY ENTERING THE PREMISES YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- No outside food, drink or alcohol may be brought onto these premises. Picnic's and BBQ’s etc not permitted.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times whilst on the premises.
- Please observe policies relating to birthday cakes on our "Parties" page.
- All signage on the premises is to be obeyed.
- An entry fee applies to all persons who wish to enter the Mini Golf course.
- No club sharing permitted between full paying patrons and those who have paid a non-player entry fee. Management reserves the right to ask you to leave the premises if this occurs.
- Refunds only available prior to commencement of either Mini Golf and/or Bowling.
- Smoking is not permitted in any area within the premises, including the Mini Golf course and outside dining area.
- No takeaway alcohol sales. All alcohol must be consumed prior to leaving premises.
- No animals to be brought onto the premises.
- Barossa Bowland does not accept any responsibility for injury to patrons, damage or loss of property belonging to patrons.
- Barossa Bowland is a licenced venue, we reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone showing unsocial behaviour, offensive language or under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. If this occurs whilst on the premises, you will be asked to leave.
- Patrons will assume responsibility for any damage caused throughout the premises. Premises includes bowling centre, café, amusement room, function room, outside dining area, Mini Golf Course, toilets, staff area and car park area.
- Please take care not to step on plants, walk on garden beds or damage dinosaurs as our gardens and dinosaurs are both beautiful and fragile.
- Failure to observe these conditions and abuse of staff may result in refusal of entry or removal from the premises.