BIRTHDAY PARTY CONDITIONS
- Barossa Bowland does not provide a host for birthday parties. Parents or guardians must supervise at all times. Staff are available to assist where needed.
- The reserved party area is only reserved for the duration listed on your party style. If you would like to hire it for longer, please enquire directly.
- A minimum of 10 children is required to book a party package.
If numbers are lower than 10, adults are able to be inluded to meet numbers at an added charge of $2 per person.
- Pricing and packages are subject to change without prior notice.
- All guests must abide by the Barossa Bowland conditions of entry.
- STRICTLY NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ARE TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE CENTRE
- Birthday Cakes are limited to whole cakes only. No donuts, icecream cakes, cupcakes etc.
- No cake knives are to be brought into the centre. Barossa Bowland will supply a cake knife.
- We ask that party loot bags for guests remain behind the counter until the end of the party to be given out.
- When making a party booking, a deposit of $25 is required. This deposit must be paid within 48 hours to secure the booking and exclusive use of the party room. If the deposit remains unpaid after this time, the booking and room use will be opened up to other enquiries. Any cancellations made within one week of the booking will forfeit the deposit unless the party is re-booked to an alternative date.
- Two complimentary non-playing spectator passes are a part of the package for mini golf only. All other children/adults who are not part of the party package must pay either a Player or Spectator entry fee if they wish to enter the mini golf course.
**PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE CELEBRATING A BIRTHDAY BUT NOT DOING A BAROSSA BOWLAND BIRTHDAY PACKAGE, A $15 REFUNDABLE CAKE DEPOSIT APPLIES**
Cake must be given to management/staff on arrival and will be provided when requested with a cake knife. Deposit is refunded if area is left tidy and when knife is returned